Made of 100% New Zealand Wool
Non-Allergic, Non-Toxic, AZO free, and Eco-friendly..
How Your Felt Ball Rug is Made?
Our Felt Rug is made by our talented Nepalese artesian women. Here are the steps of how the felt rug is made.
– Each individual felt ball is made of high-quality New Zealand wool soaked in soapy water is rolled until they are roughly 2 cm in diameter.
– After the ball is completed then the balls are rinsed using cold water.
– Then the felt balls are dried under the sun.
– Now comes the most time-consuming one. The felt balls are then sewn together to form a rug.
– Once the rug is completed it is delivered to our lovely customers.
Hope now you appreciate all the work that goes into this wonderful piece of work.
– Shake out your rug and vacuum it regularly using just the nozzle of the vacuum cleaner to remove dry debris.
– Do not put your felt rug in a wet area for a long period of time.
– Do not use harsh chemicals or detergents on your rug.
– Periodic washing by hand in lukewarm water will help protect your rug from damage.
– Due to different computer monitor display settings, colors may also vary slightly from that of the color chart. However, we do our very best to present the colors of our wool felt rug precisely as possible.
– Due to the handmade nature, the product size, thickness, and shape may vary slightly from the picture.
We can make the purse in different colors. If you need another color or in a larger quantity, then you can place your order.