– Made of 100% wool from New Zealand and AZO-free colors from Switzerland, all put together in a socially responsible factory in Nepal, supporting women at work.
– Non-Toxic, Non-Allergic, AZO-free, and Eco Friendly
– Cheapest with High quality.
*Please contact us for customized colors or larger quantities.
Size – 6 cm approx
– You can hand wash or dry clean them.
– To remove dirt, let it dry and gently brush it off.
– Do not wash in a machine or natural oils or the wool will be removed.
– Colors are AZO-free (no chemicals) and can fade with strong sunlight. Do not use when wet since colors can fade off to the surface.
Do not use it when the pad is wet since colors can fade off to the surface. Wool is not flammable but can burn when exposed to fire. Therefore we recommend only using heat up to 480° Fahrenheit.
-Processing time is 5 to 8 business days depending upon the size and quantity of the product.
-Turnaround time for shipment for 5 to 7 days
-Due to different computer monitor display settings, colors may also vary slightly from that of the color chart. However, we do our very best to present the colors of our felt trivet as precisely as possible.
-Due to the handmade nature, the product size, thickness, and shape may vary slightly.
In the event that you are not 100% satisfied with any item you purchase, we accept returns on any items. This applies to any product shipped with a defect in the craftsmanship of the material. Only unused items will be accepted for return and exchange within 30 days of when the item was delivered to you